Friday, July 31, 2009

Republic Bar at Sunway Pyramid


Republic Bar at Sunway Pyramid

Hey guy's, i just wanna share my picture's with u all. Hope you like it and don't hesitate to drop your comment here. Actually this pictures taken frm one of my friend.. neway thanks Colls. I was invited to sing for the graduation show for A Cut Above!! i had so much fun.. and really appriciate to Xevier for giving me opportunity.. That time i was not alone, Candy Cheah also there, really happy to met her in personally and she is pretty, oppss..

That night, i was singing i'm your's, Follow Me and Pilihla Aku... a lil bit nervous, coz a lot of people out there was wathcing us, but i just think positive. I really enjoy and had fun.. Hopefully they still have room for me to the next upcomming show..

You can see my my picture's below, have fun and enjoy..

Candy Cheah















Waiting for my turn..arg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the web.

I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!


Visit my blog post elektrisk cigaret